- Skin Cancer Exam (basal cell, squamous cell and melanoma)
- Acne (we do not prescribe Accutane)
- Cold Sores
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (that affect the skin)
- Itchy Scalp - Dandruff
- Dry Skin - Eczema
- Athlete’s Foot
- Nail Fungus
- Skin Discoloration (face)- from sun exposure or hormones
- Mole Removal
- Alopecia Areata- round patches of hairloss
- Ring Worm
Before any procedure, we want you to understand what to expect, and encourage you to ask questions and learn the process to your recovery. Please call us to schedule an appointment for a cosmetic consultation. We also offer cosmetic appointments on Fridays, so that our patients have the weekend to rest and have some down time.
*We recommend no aspirin or ibuprofen two weeks prior to any cosmetic treatment to avoid bruising.
Trichloroacetic Acid Chemical Peel
- Perfect for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles/ uneven skin tone/melasma.
- This peel is intense and requires a week of down time.
Salicylic Acid Chemical Peel
- Great for treatment of acne.
- Requires several peels to achieve desired results.
- Ideal for a teenage patient who is not finding success using topical medications and needs adjunct therapy.
- Chemical peels are not covered by insurance.
- Ideal for the treatment for forehead, crow’s feet & glabella lines (11 lines between brows).
- Lasts 4-6 months.
Juvaderm Ultra Plus
- Perfect for treatment of deep lines around the mouth.
- Price includes one vial of medication and dental block to numb area to be injected.
Juvaderm Voluma XC
- This filler is tailored to add volume, lift and contour to the mid-face.
- Price includes one vial of medication and dental block to numb the area to be injected.
- Long-lasting results that correct lines, folds and wrinkles on the sides of the nose and mouth.
- Medication used to bring back volume to the face to restore youthful look.
- Last up to 2 years.
- Medication must be mixed one week before appointment.
- When you are ready to schedule please kindly pre-pay for the treatment so we can prepare the medication properly before your appointment.
Sculptra Aesthetic Informed Consent
- The first FDA-Approved Microneedling device designed to treat acne scarring.
- Treatment typically requires several sessions to achieve maximum effect.
- Please inform the office staff how many tags you would like removed so we can schedule your appointment appropriately.
Seborrheic Keratosis/DPN Removal/ Cherry Angiomas
- Dr. Aria uses various methods including electrodessication (burning) to remove them.
- Price varies, please make an appointment to have Dr. Aria evaluate.
- Our office offers an array of brand name cosmetic products for anti-aging, rosacea, acne, dry skin and sun protection.
- Please download the Skin Products List to find the right one for you.
- Patients can walk in to purchase products without having a scheduled appointment.
- We recommend calling ahead to ensure they are in-stock and if you would like them ready for pickup upon arrival.
Laser Hair Reduction
- Laser hair reduction is a medical procedure that uses laser light – an intense, pulsating beam of light – to remove unwanted hair.
- Laser hair reduction works by passing a light beam through the skin.
- The laser targets dark pigment, called melanin, in hair.
- When the light beam hits the hair follicle (where hair growth originates), the intense heat destroys the hair follicle instantly.
*Please fill out your new patient Laser Hair Reduction forms before you come in for your consultation.
Laser Hair Removal Informed Consent
What to Expect From Your Treatment:
- Clients with black coarse hair and fair skinned will have the best results.
- During your treatment you can expect slight discomfort, similar to a rubber-band snap on your skin.
- You should experience slight redness, bumps, and swelling in the treated area for up to 72 hours. If these conditions persist, topical creams such as aloe, calamine or hydrocortisone may be applied.
- Allow 1 week post treatment for hair to “fall out”.
- On average, patients experience 20-30% less re-growth after every treatment.
- On average, patients experience 70-90% reduction in hair growth after a series of 8-12 treatments.
- For best results, maintain a consistent treatment schedule.